"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the time of their divorce, the media were given the impression that the fault was Le Mesurier's.
- Taber was touring in England at the time of their divorce.
- At the time of her divorce to Almodovar, she no longer embraced Christianity.
- Around the time of her second divorce, she also became disenchanted with Roulette Records.
- At the time of his divorce, he testified that his combined checking and savings accounts held $700.
- Mr. Rowland, 46, was earning about $225,000 a year as a consultant at the time of his divorce in 1994.
- Senhor Jose goes to the address listed in the last entry on his quarry's card, at the time of her divorce years earlier.
- Around the time of his divorce the two began seriously dating, and were married on December 3 of the same year.
- This was, incidentally, also the time of his divorce.
- Last year nearly 90 per cent of divorced couple had children under 16 at the time of their divorce.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.