"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Six to eleven minutes of unpaid time was left between classes.
- Parental leave is an employee benefit that provides paid or unpaid time off work to care for a child.
- Employees holding certain public positions are entitled to reasonable unpaid time off to perform their duties.
- The sacrifices have included switching to a job that did not require much travel and taking weeks of unpaid time off.
- And many who are covered simply cannot afford unpaid time off.
- Employees with young or disabled children are entitled to take unpaid time off to look after those children.
- All employees have the right to a reasonable amount of unpaid time off to deal with an emergency involving a dependant.
- Until 1978, federal workers had to take unpaid time off to participate in collective bargaining themselves.
- In addition to using their benefit hours for sabbatical leave, employees can take unpaid time off.
- In one case, over £10 last week, plus many hours of unpaid time, in preparing projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.