"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The customer was still at the window, studying a time table.
- The students follow a fixed time table on all days of the week.
- This evening we'll work out some kind of time table between us.
- She sat at the time table with September's tile before her.
- She held up her hand for the others to wait, and took me by the shoulder to the time table, where we could talk alone.
- Did you really do what they suggested in the weekly time table?
- It probably has a different time table than most of the other European rail companies.
- The law also required Federal review of the older products but set no time table.
- And most importantly a revolution does not have a time table.
- Give me a time table on what happened, especially your activity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.