"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Those who have followed the conflict here for a long time are optimistic.
- "He's been following us for a long time," observed West.
- In a cohort study, large groups of people are followed for a long time.
- I escaped from something that had been following me for a long time.
- But i had not been following for a long time.
- I've been following his career for a long time, worrying.
- I followed his painting for only a short time.'
- This is unusual in other groups that have been followed for a long time.
- Unlike many others, it followed healthy people for a long time, an average of 6.8 years, to see who came down with Alzheimer's disease.
- We've chosen our way of life and have followed it for a long time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.