"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Shank's Mare had gone thirty meters before the thing tore into her.
- The thing could just tear its way through the floor, if it needed to.
- "But the thing that kept us together tore us apart."
- I didn't want to talk about it; the whole thing had been tearing at my mind for the last ten days like a pack of dogs.
- The whole thing pretty much tore the bond with my parents.
- The thing tore at her hands, scratching, drawing blood.
- Almost before Pearson realized it had happened, the thing had torn out the man's eyes.
- If he had not stumbled back and struck the wall, the thing would have torn his throat open with its teeth.
- And then 1 felt things tear loose inside me.
- What earthly thing can tear open the roof of a car and kill everybody inside?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.