"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But more than likely the money would be spent on other things.
- The money must only be spent on things that can pay for themselves.
- Then people can spend their money on things they want.
- Six out of 10 spend less than £50 a year on such things.
- But I'm spending one more whole day on this thing.
- Pressure is high in Washington to spend money only on things that work.
- And many spend relatively little time on things they value.
- "I can spend that money a lot better on other things."
- To get them, people are willing to spend less on other things.
- They're spending a lot of money on things like lights.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.