"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Terribly illogical things were happening on the planetary sur- face.
- You lose concentration, you forget things, you do illogical things.
- It seemed such an unreasonable, illogical thing to do.
- Was there any unexpected, illogical thing that could go wrong that had not gone wrong already?
- "Spock, I think that's the most illogical thing you've ever suggested."
- "These will be facilitated by the assigned emotions, which may cause players to do illogical things."
- Why would I or anyone else do such an illogical thing?
- My dreams were thin, illogical human things now that frayed at a moment's waking.
- The nephew liked a logical argument, even about illogical things.
- The fact that we're not already dead is the most totally illogical thing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.