"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yesterday, we Yankee fans yearned for two runs, then one run, to tie things up and get ready to win, but never got them.
- "Now, that's really starting to tie things up," he said.
- No, we'd already moved past the sensitive stuff; we were just tying things up.
- AH of which put pressure on Ben to tie things up quickly.
- Stay right there for a bit while I tie things up!
- Don't give them any slippery stuff like philosophy or sociology to tie things up with.
- "Our managing director has tied things up and flown home."
- I made the introductions and suggested we might tie things up if he'd help out for a few minutes.
- He just wanted to tie things up for a while.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.