"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That is how we try and deal with risk, by not paying too much for things.
- Isn't it horrible when you don't know what to pay for things.
- Pay for things which you have broken and in good spirit.
- "The people who say that price doesn't matter all have stock options and don't care how much they pay for things."
- Besides, people have simply become used to paying for things on the phone.
- It is my money, and I do not mind paying for necessary things.
- She still hadn't gotten used to the idea that you had to pay for things here.
- Only borrow money to pay for things that increase in value.
- You can now pay more for things than we did
- It takes more than I can earn to pay for things.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.