"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is not in their nature to let things be.
- I can't understand how they could have let things like that become a matter of record.
- At the moment I was content to let things be.
- Why do I let things like this happen to me?
- To tell you the truth, we are not going to let things like that bother us.
- "Isn't there a law of nature that doesn't let things like this happen twice?"
- Erik would not let little things like the future stand in his way.
- My assessment, by the way, is that we should let things be.
- She did so love to let things in out of the cold.
- The big energy companies do not want to let such things onto the grid too.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.