"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What's amazing about people who are supposed to "think of everything" is how many things have never crossed their minds.
- "Two out, a runner on first, and the next thing you know seven runs have crossed the plate."
- "A million things have crossed my mind, but it's written that there's a purpose for everything," he said.
- "Those things will not cross running water," said Eudoric, looking back.
- She'd been learning more than she wanted to know from Medical ever since this thing first crossed her desk.
- I have seen other living things cross it without concern.
- His words amazed me, that such a thing should have crossed his mind.
- But, he added, "if things cross all limits, there shall be another way."
- "That same thing had crossed my mind a time or two, sir."
- A smear of some- thing brown crossed his forehead, looking like dried blood.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.