"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Healing is not the process of returning things to the way they were before.
- "They're trying to intimidate the Mayor and the new administration to return things to business as usual."
- Then it would be safer for him to return and put things in order.
- This process cannot be reversed, even though Torvald will try to return things to the way they were.
- Connor returns here a few times after leaving to return various things.
- It took the Labour government to return things to their natural order.
- The ability to return things easily, and without a charge.
- I suppose it's not so easy for a man to return things to kitchen drawers.
- And some people want to know when they can return things to a store that isn't open yet.
- As the book concludes, she calls for Arthur to return and set things right.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.