"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The thing hit the floor and slithered around - Christ, it was quick - and started toward him.
- The thing in the bathroom slithered across his feet, but Jonesy barely noticed it.
- Shapes and things terrible and unknowable slithered in the gray smoke.
- They stared in disgust and alarm as unknown and unseen things slithered past their legs.
- The thing slithered over his tongue, squeaked nastily against his teeth.
- A lifeless thing slithered under my feet.
- The eyes grew as the thing slithered forward until it blocked the way completely.
- Living things slithered through its thick and moist clods against my dried flesh.
- The thing slithered and jerked in a weird skittering flight path.
- Unseen things slithered along the slope, and there were sounds of scuttling and scratching.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.