"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Damned things are a couple of feet long, and they've actually got teeth.
- Damned thing wasn't supposed to be on deck, but what did we care?
- Damned thing dropped me an inch too far off the ground.
- Damned things make a lot of noise, but they never say a thing worth hearing.
- Damned thing did so much damage that he died of the gangrene.
- Damned thing is likely to decide for the enemy!
- Damned thing threw the lure everywhere but in the water.
- Damned thing would founder before we'd gone a half a dozen ells.
- "Damned thing must be dry enough by now."
- "Damned thing must be a mile long," added Crazy Bull.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.