"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Small things skittered out of their path with shadowy quickness.
- Two humanoid lizards came in, tongues flicking in and out, and a short, shaggy thing with three legs skittered by.
- Unseen things skittered in the night; unseen watchers murmured at his passing.
- The thing skittered back and lifted surprisingly human fore-paws.
- Leaves of exact, pale green circles piled high in streambeds, and small things skittered deep in them.
- She saw things skitter away into the blackness.
- Dark things skittered and moved, ran like black, rapid serpents in the corridors.
- A desert and a thing that skittered.
- A thing which glinted with rainbow colors skittered across the basin, reared up on hind legs to survey me with bright beads of eyes.
- The thing skittered and bounded a short distance over the burned floor, straight to the girl beside the litter.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.