"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But still, who could live without these damn things now?
- When did I ever ask you for a damn thing?
- Why do I have to be here while he's actually reading the damn thing?
- I tell you he hasn't even made up his mind whether or not to take the damn thing.
- Best damn thing to ever come out of the south.
- You'd want to play the damn thing all the time.
- I guess you'll have to bring the damn things along.
- Can't take my or your eyes off the damn thing.
- So the real truth is I couldn't make up my mind about the damn things.
- The damn thing must have been at least two feet long.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.