"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During the two years that we were in office things never slipped back to anything like what they had been before.
- "But things like that can slip a guys mind so easily."
- And if I hadn't been very lucky, things could easily have slipped in.
- But when she tried to catch its details, the whole thing slipped away.
- We knew from our first look at it that things had slipped back on this world.
- But lately he felt that things were slipping out of his control.
- The trouble was, things slipped his mind after a while.
- She knew how many things slipped through the cracks every day.
- "We must not let things slip away and our situation become desperate," the voice says.
- They like to keep it that way, so people don't have a chance to let things slip.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.