"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A wrong response would ruin things, so she'd avoided it by lying to him.
- She managed to ruin things for him no matter what we did to try to help.
- "But if we raise the windows, the rain will get in and ruin things."
- I am feeling very positive these days, like not even my sister can ruin things now.
- You'd be surprised at how easily I can ruin things.
- The others admit that they did not want him to ruin things like he always does.
- He is certain that Cyrus will only ruin things again.
- I'm way too suspicious to say yes and ruin things.
- I thought you were trying to ruin things - you know.
- "I should have figured he'd find a way to ruin things."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.