"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The damnable thing was how little anybody could do about it, at least until Blade retired.
- "What is this damnable thing I hear about you meeting someone on the beach?"
- What a damnable thing it was to be a woman, a girl.
- And that was a damnable thing to be feeling at a time like this.
- The damnable thing was that so few people knew it.
- The damnable thing is, this all makes a great deal of sense.
- The damnable thing is that I can't imagine what point he was trying to lead us away from.
- That was the damnable thing: to know without knowing how he knew.
- "It is a damnable thing to have to do business with old friends."
- "The most damnable thing had happened," he said suddenly in his light husky voice without looking at her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.