"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It would be easier to smash things and see if there was anything hidden inside.
- I wanted to smash things, to feel flesh under my fists.
- They went on-and now Smash noted things that hadn't interested him before.
- Whether it's good or bad, it is sometimes very pleasant, too, to smash things.
- Anyone can knock over equipment, but only a true punk smashes things in the middle of a set.
- Sometimes he just wanders around the art department, smashing things.
- He moved the grenade up and down, as if using it to smash things under the heavy end.
- I got very angry all of a sudden, felt like running, smashing things.
- His rage was almost overwhelming; he wanted to smash things.
- Can't think of anything more amusing to do than to smash things.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.