"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hilton Hotels put itself up for sale, telling its advisers to seek prospective buyers.
- As the invasion clock continued to click down, the President told his advisers he feared there was not enough time to make an agreement work.
- He told his advisers that he wanted to sleep on it before making a final decision.
- The special committee told Fairchild's financial and legal advisers to meet with Carlyle.
- As he sat down, Rubin told his advisers he was tired.
- Mr. Bush has not made a decision, telling his advisers at the end of the meeting today, "I'll let you know."
- "It is likely that my speech will be covered," he told his advisers dryly.
- Mr. Bush was enthusastic and told his advisers to check out the possibility.
- They said there was no last-minute agonizing last Sunday when he told his advisers simply, "Let's do it."
- Rose did not tell his advisers about this income until they questioned him in 1987.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.