"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If I consistently tell you i am happy but you think i'm a miserable old bat, it doesn't mean i'm wrong.
- As I visit communities across our state, Coloradans consistently tell me that one of their top concerns is the rising cost of health care.
- Most Americans in opinion surveys consistently tell the President two things: Put America's problems first.
- If the judge cannot consistently tell which is which, then the computer wins the game.
- The director consistently told him that he would be in the film until the end.
- The 70 percent who consistently tell pollsters that they want a new Government may have the nerve to vote for one in the polling booths.
- Sam consistently told Corso that his mother had returned to Italy and deserted the family.
- The international community consistently tells Somaliland "we cant recognize before you speak to the government of Somalia and negotiate a divorce".
- "The one thing I can consistently tell you is: The tracking polls are always wrong in the last week."
- And upper-income families consistently tell the auto industry's market researchers that gas mileage ranks no higher among vehicle attributes than the quality of the carpets.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.