"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It is more difficult to raise capital," he told analysts a couple of weeks ago, without discussing interest rates.
- The company has used up most of that cash, it told analysts last month.
- The company also told analysts yesterday that circulation in the newspaper group was up over all.
- He told analysts the airline needed to act quickly but set no deadline.
- The company told analysts that afternoon it would report bad news after the market closed, and almost immediately the stock began to fall.
- Financial advertising volume was off nearly 50 percent, he told analysts during a morning conference call.
- The company told analysts it expected that earnings for 2003 would grow at 14 or 15 percent over 2002.
- The two companies told analysts the combination will save $600 million in fuel costs over 10 years.
- Executives told analysts that they had no immediate plans to take the company public.
- "We don't have a better crystal ball than you do," he told analysts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.