"team" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the long run, he wants to lead a team.
- He led the team during the first great period in the 1950s.
- He does, however, know when to take a stand and lead the team.
- Going into last night's game, he led the team with 51 points.
- The next year she led the team in minutes played.
- He led the team in its first season to a 7-6 record.
- He led the team with the most points in a game.
- He led the team again in 1893 to a record of 3-2.
- He would lead the team from 1932 through the 1946 season.
- He led the team to a 9-1 record over the last 10 games of the season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.