"team" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The team is usually composed of 40 to 60 students.
- My team is composed of guys who can't get into the Hall for one reason or another.
- The team that built it was composed of five students.
- Each county in Florida is asked to send a team composed of six high school students.
- In this show, two teams were each composed of four players from different high schools.
- In 2000, for the first time ever, the team was composed of minor league players.
- To enter, a team must be composed of students from at least three disciplines.
- The team is composed of former college, high school, and professional lacrosse players.
- Each team is composed largely of players on domestic professional teams.
- The team was composed of top amateur and former professional players who were mostly in their late 20s or early 30s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.