"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They proposed sending an army there immediately, and asked the British to do the same.
- Doing so he even proposed sending already checked and approved air force officers.
- In the campaign last year, he proposed sending $1 billion back to local school districts, with the "hope it goes for teachers salaries."
- The Administration has proposed sending $700 million in military and economic aid to Peru over the next five years.
- You've also said you don't propose sending American troops to Sudan.
- Dillon proposed sending a man down to go to the ship to secure their release in exchange for the defenders.
- Congress, meanwhile, proposed sending each taxpayer $100, to arrive just about when midterm elections are under way.
- President Bush had proposed sending arms to the non-Communist resistance forces.
- They propose sending Yossarian home as a hero if he will praise them publicly.
- You propose sending your pregnant daughter to her?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.