"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He offered to send men of his own, which we refused.
- Then he offered to send someone else in a few days.
- The man on the phone, however, did offer to send a plant that he said "would last forever."
- When I told her that other weight estimates had been higher, she offered to send someone to take a look.
- We'd offer to send cars for them, but they were still hesitant.
- The army offered to send him home, but he refused, partly because of money.
- China also offered to send medical care and rescue workers if they were needed.
- You offer to send me a bit of money.
- Fletcher then offered to send his personal doctor to take care of him.
- The federal government offered to send troops to support the state forces, which by law are those charged with the state's security.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.