"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each person who agreed to help got programs sent electronically to their computers and a piece of the problem to work on.
- Finally, the images are sent electronically to a computer disk for storage.
- 'You might be interested to hear the words of the first message ever sent electronically,' she continued.
- Fingerprints and a long form are then sent electronically to Albany.
- Orders are sent electronically, in many cases directly into the sales order systems of our suppliers.
- Each department chairman could send in his or her report to Wilmot electronically.
- In some cases, assignments can be sent to professors electronically, corrected and returned.
- The Bush campaign's Web video was sent electronically to the six million people on its e-mail list.
- Information is sent electronically to registered buyers according to their specifications.
- The response is then sent electronically to the pharmacy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.