"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Third, we should require that each of the 13 appropriations bills (a number specified by statute) be sent to the President separately for his action.
- Correspondence must be sent separately to the appropriate office to ensure it is dealt with promptly.
- Customs control on arrival is very lax so any spare parts are best brought in as personal luggage rather than sent separately.
- The cheque will be sent separately, after the tax calculations.
- Each block would be sent separately, traveling through different paths and finally rejoined into a whole when they were received at their destination.
- These letters can be sent separately from the completed questionnaire.
- Their brains were being sent separately from the bodies.
- Israelites from the Kingdom of Israel might have been sent separately to a different area.
- A teaching pack was sent separately to the teacher for her use in this project.
- It follows them as they are separately sent to Tasmania, a penal colony at the time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.