"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "When we heard nothing from you, I sent a call of distress."
- The system can be programmed to send calls to a home or a hotel.
- She sent a call to her party, which was spread across the nearby hills.
- "Don't you know the men in that machine could send a call back before they were knocked out?"
- They'd find the communications device and realize he'd sent a call for help.
- When his funds ran low, Doc would send a call for gold.
- The other planets of this star system do not have a technology advanced enough to send such a call.
- Maybe then, she could think about sending a call for help, though the communications center was way on the other side of the installation.
- I don't usually try to send telepathic calls over any kind of distance.
- The small satellite station will initially be able to send international calls but not receive them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.