"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But, he said, "The case clearly sends a message to parents that they are not free to neglect and mistreat children without consequence."
- They clearly sent mixed messages to the world.
- To employees, it clearly sends a strong message that lifelong learning is important, for all workers and their families.
- His own experience clearly sent a message throughout the business.
- That is a message Palestinian officials are sending clearly to their own people.
- It certainly took me a little while to read the messages the market was sending clearly!
- But he said his memorandum to the agencies "clearly sends a signal of how we will try to deal with next year's gap."
- "The president simply has not gotten the message sent loudly and clearly by the American people, that we desperately need a new course," she said.
- "The court is clearly sending a message that there are parts of this where Congress needs to rethink its logic."
- But I think the audience was clearly sending us a message.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.