"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He shot 5 for 17 from the field and finished the game with 14 points, less than half his season average (28.2).
- Arizona shot 52.8 percent from the field but was held 11 points below its season average.
- He scored 15 points, close to his season average of 15.7.
- He finished with 32 points, 11 above his season average.
- That is, after he hit 40 more home runs than his season average until then.
- He scored 11 points, 9 below his season average, but 8 of them came in the final six minutes.
- Those numbers are well off his season average of 48.4 percent from the field and 19 points per game.
- This is an increase on the 2005 season average of 8,887.
- This was 76 percent more than the season average of 4.6 million viewers.
- Malone had 29 points, just a bit over his 28.1 season average.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.