"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His family still has season tickets and they go to every game.
- For £14.50 you can buy a season ticket to last four months.
- For £40.00 you can buy a season ticket to last 12 months.
- I might just have to give up my season tickets and call it a day.
- Some season tickets can be raised by a further 5%.
- They buy season tickets, behind one of the goals, every year.
- If one baseball game is good, season tickets are better.
- In three days, about 100 more season tickets were sold.
- The waiting list for season tickets remains something like 20 years long.
- The card can also be used as a season ticket.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.