"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The competition to win the regular season championship in a baseball league.
- By any account it was an exciting race for the season championship.
- They won the conference tournament and regular season championship in 1995.
- Players could choose to run a single race, or the season championship.
- At that time, season championships were decided by a combination of regional and national events.
- This was the first full season championship with each team playing over 25 games.
- He won the season championship in 1960, 1965, and 1966 as a driver.
- They went on to win the league's regular season championship with a record of 30-16.
- His consistency has put him in the lead for the season championship, with 125 points.
- In 2003 and 2006, Vermont won the conference's regular season championship.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.