"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The tears were already running down her cheeks as he left the room.
- Several of them had tears running down their cheeks, but they moved quickly.
- He didn't even feel the tears running down his cheeks.
- She looked back at me with the tears still running down her cheeks.
- But she couldn't seem to stop the huge, hot tears from running down her cheeks.
- I sat and heard her out, tears running down my cheeks.
- He looked up at her, tears running down his cheeks.
- Tears were running down his cheeks again, and he didn't know why.
- He was a young man with a long white scar running down his left cheek.
- And there were tears running down my cheeks as well.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.