"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Please provide a physical or mailing address to ensure a response to electronic mail.
- Those include the department's daily duties staffing security checkpoints around the city and ensuring an effective response to emergencies.
- Many steps and safety precautions must be followed to ensure a swift and effective response to the emergency.
- Please follow the provided guidelines to ensure an accurate response to your request.
- However, submitting an opinion by email or calling our offices directly will ensure a more timely response.
- What can I do to ensure a quick response to my inquiry?
- To ensure a speedy response, please check the product's label to see which agency regulates the product in question.
- Each of these designated organizations has a specific role to play in ensuring an effective response to and recovery from the disaster's devastation.
- You know that it is our duty in the Union to ensure a response when the situation is unacceptable.
- This is intended to maximise flexibility and ensure a rapid response.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.