"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In other cases, overwhelming fan response may lead to a show's revival.
- The official site held a poll to determine which table would be released next based on fan response.
- "The fan response has been really great to both the individual characters and where we're taking the relationship," Silbermann stated.
- When he was first revealed, the fan response was very positive.
- The massive fan response prevented his character from being killed off, however, allowing him a presence throughout the second season.
- The limited fan response prompted the administration to cancel the poll.
- However, positive fan response led to the disc being released worldwide the following year.
- The fan response, as measured in letters to the editor, was mixed.
- Despite its commercial success and positive fan response, it was negatively received by critics.
- Japan was formally serialized due to the positive fan response.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.