"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Others experimented with galvanic skin response, voice pitch analysis, and eye-tracking (Young, p. 22).
- In humans, conditioned fear is often measured with verbal report and galvanic skin response.
- If it's not infectious, we look for other reasons for this skin response.
- After that, they watched a 10 minute video containing real-life violence while their heart rate and galvanic skin responses were being monitored.
- No significant difference in skin electrical response between allergens and negative controls could be detected.
- You could see they had a refractory period for skin response.
- No signs of galvanic skin responses, changes in heart rate, or increased vasoconstriction.
- Retrospective studies in scleroderma: skin response to potassium para-aminobenzoate therapy.
- This is the classic skin response to an electrical shock from a Taser-like device.
- Very clear skin responses to the pheromone were recorded - even in those who said they could not detect the odour.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.