"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Heem made no overt response, because he was unwilling to reconcile himself either to victory or defeat when both meant the end.
- Note, however, that overt responses by the subject are not required to elicit the N400-passively viewing stimuli will still evoke this response.
- Attitudes versus actions: The relationship of verbal and overt behavioral responses to attitude objects.
- He thought that repetition would increase the strength of the word pair until the strength reaches a threshold needed to produce an overt response.
- But his only overt response to her was a courteous bow.
- What was the source of the oddly overt response that women of all ages and degrees of experience seemed to feel toward Spock?
- That between the self-stimulation and the overt response, between words and habits.
- The People's Republic of China also muted any overt response to the escalatory measures for the same reason.
- It is possible for a human observer to approach and touch the incubating male without eliciting an overt response.
- For this reason, the schemes are complex, designed to maximize advantage while minimizing actions likely to require overt response.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.