"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This can prime cytotoxic T-cell responses and seems to be important for a full primary immune response.
- Her research also surrounds T-cell response and immunity in children and the immunocompromised.
- The complexes control T-cell responses to foreign pathogens, allogeneic transplants and cancer cells.
- This is probably caused by inadequate T-cell response to live attenuated yellow fever vaccine.
- CD154 is a crucial molecule in development of T-cell dependent humoral immune response.
- "If we could make an inhibitor to this enzyme, we should be able to suppress T-cell response without totally eliminating it," he said.
- T-cell response is initiated when T-cells recognize these displayed epitopes.
- CTLA-4 plays a major role in suppressing the T-cell immune response.
- Scientists have been optimistic about the potential such technology has to broaden our understanding of T-cell responses and be used in clinical applications.
- It may be that estrogen tends to stimulate T-cell responses, making them more vigorous and perhaps more prone to loss of self-tolerance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.