"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Wires attached at nodes will have no effect on the vibration of the resonator or the overall filter response.
- The filter response varies constantly with time and is not linked to playing dynamics.
- In principle, any non-zero frequency point on the filter response could be used as a reference for the prototype design.
- The result of this design is a filter response which falls very rapidly past the cut-off frequency.
- Synthesis methods allow better control of the precise filter response.
- The overall filter response is then found from the combined scattering matrix of all the individual element matrices.
- This causes the filter response to deviate from the theoretical.
- The shape of the filter response provides even fewer degrees of design freedom.
- In the transition region the filter response will have a slope of up to 6 dB per octave.
- So while stopband impedance mismatch may be severe, it has only limited effect on the filter response.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.