"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Therefore, they are all suitable to describe the material response and develop constitutive laws, since they are independent of the observer.
- Ballistic impact loads are necessary to study material response.
- The material response can be significantly different according to the loading condition considered.
- Hence, research in acoustic metamaterials has the same goal of broader material response with sound waves.
- Anisotropic materials such as wood, paper and also essentially all single crystals exhibit differing material response to stress or strain when tested in different directions.
- Second, the material response can be controlled at will.
- Hence, metamaterials extend the material response, among other capabilities.
- Thus, two criteria must be accounted for when considering failure and two constitutive equations that describe material response.
- This implies that the material response has time-dependence.
- The material response is linear up until the upper yield point, but the lower yield point is used in structural engineering as a conservative value.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.