"remain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He remained amongst the top 20 ranked batsmen up until his retirement.
- Despite these problems, the average standard of living in Japan remains amongst the highest in the world.
- Although unemployment has fallen slightly, it remains at 7.4%, with much higher levels amongst our young people.
- Some elements of its old garden remain amongst wooded scrubland on the site.
- If time runs out, the player who has the most cumulative life remaining amongst their fighters wins the round.
- The reasoning behind the minute amount of ice in the area is still relatively unknown and remains under intense debate amongst scientists today.
- He regularly appeared in the media with vocal criticism of the government, and remained amongst the opposition's most high-profile members.
- However, strong cultural links with Yorkshire remain amongst its communities.
- Another interpretation would be remaining pure amongst all the evils that exist in this world.
- They remained amongst the elite until 1976 when they were relegated.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.