"remain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Given the agency's financial uncertainties, he said, the cars may remain in service past the turn of the century.
- Currently, Lillian remains in good health, six years past her centenary.
- A crossover remains just past the city end of the platform.
- Sparta is the power in Greece and will remain so long past our lifetimes.
- She set her jaw, determined not to remain at Armida past the morning, even if it meant going alone.
- Dr. Williams calculated that roughly $3,260 a day would be lost if the decision remained in effect past a few days.
- Conversely, students who have failed a grade may remain in high school past the age of 18.
- A half hour since he'd used what jets remained in action, and the gyros too, past all sane risk.
- I had to find a way to remain in the museum past closing, and wait here for midnight.
- But many analysts doubt that the Wanglees will remain in management past a transition period.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.