"remain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Reluctant to move, I remained beside the door, my back against the wall.
- "How could I fight on if you could not remain beside me?"
- In fact, the young goat will remain beside its mother for at least a year.
- Yet they will remain resolutely beside the point of the drug problem.
- Then she named her face, which remained just beside his, and kissed him again, briefly.
- In this mirror An image of me will yet remain beside you.
- He was the only one who remained beside the two negotiators.
- He would have done better to remain beside the fire or go decently to bed.
- Alley remained still beside me, so I forced myself not to move.
- To make up for your not being able to remain beside him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.