"remain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Instead they remain on station at the R.V point, before moving to the!
- Young birds often remain in the family group as helpers for a year or more before moving to another group.
- He remained in Dublin for ten years before moving to London.
- It remained in that space for five years before moving to its current home on Sheridan Square.
- The difficult decision is deciding how long guns can remain in one place before moving.
- His widow remained on the island for another year before moving to Brisbane where she died, ten years after her husband.
- The show in Paris would remain for another two weeks before moving to Rome.
- How long do the poor remain in the worst conditions before moving on?
- She remained as a professor of surgery before moving to Ohio State in 1987.
- It remained there for a year, with little of event happening, before moving to Edinburgh in 1861.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.