"remain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Laying his finger on the wall map, Leroc pointed to the only black spot that remained amid a spread of yellow.
- But many islands of green remain in mosaic fashion amid the charred regions.
- With his agent within to report on doings there, The Shadow could remain amid the outer dark.
- Matter is the substrate from which physical existence is derived, remaining more or less constant amid changes.
- Jellied remains amid tattered clothes still lay in the dirt days later.
- Kareem went out of the game with 47 seconds remaining amid thunderous applause.
- The fifth poem, the final lament, gives voice to those who survived the battle and remained amid the ruins.
- A year later, scars remain amid the signs of healing.
- The stem would remain as an undeveloped land amid private houses.
- Instead, my fate was to remain amid the unhappiness here on earth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.