"remain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Did she think less of him because he had not remained true to Annabel?
- Those who have remained true to God are living healthy lives, he contends.
- One, the former wood house, remains true enough to its original design to be considered a contributing resource.
- And yet you're still trying to tell a story while remaining true to what actually happened.
- The addition is far more modern looking, rather than remaining true to the school's original architectural style.
- Yet he has remained true to one firm belief: the real star is the theater.
- Caruso died in 1921, having remained true to his word.
- As a result, it has remained true to its socialist beliefs.
- Parties change radically, even while remaining true to some essential nature.
- Its mission has remained true, but expanded to include children with other disabilities as well.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.