"produce" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If I produce a good season next year, we can go to the table then.
- The budget for producing a full season of five plays has been about $900,000.
- The network produced six seasons of the show from 2002 to 2007.
- This produces a hot and a cold season, each of 65 years' duration.
- His team produced a mixed season of 4 wins and 5 losses.
- Pressures on people's time have produced a shorter growing season that has nothing to do with plants.
- The 2002 Buckeyes also were not picked to produce a successful season.
- The show has produced four seasons which premiered in 2002, 2004, 2006 and 2010.
- Beginning in 1969, he produced six consecutive seasons with 190 hits or better.
- The plan shows how you can plant up a similar small area, roughly 4ft each way, to produce a long season of colour.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.