"produce" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the most important fact about the stuff was that it could be made to produce energy.
- And at the same time they will produce energy which Ukraine does not even need!
- In many years the company has failed to produce enough energy to meet demands.
- Indeed, the new device does not even produce enough energy to warm the hand.
- Start producing American energy to create jobs right away while driving down prices.
- How does a car engine produce enough energy to move the vehicle?
- Representing a famous university, after all, can only produce so much energy.
- Produces more energy than it needs and looks to expand into Europe.
- Many chemical reactions produce energy in the form of heat.
- Mexico also has a large potential to produce energy from biomass.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.